- For leading 5-11s
- These 52 sessions are Bible based and engaging
- You’ll be equipped to grow an excitement for the Bible
HeartShaper® Children’s Curriculum is designed to help children in your Sunday school or activity club discover God through His Word. Each session will take your group through the Bible and its key themes encouraging a life-long love of Scripture and helping children to see how God can shape their lives.
This Primary age edition aimed at ages 5 to 11 has fifty-two sessions for your Sunday school or children’s activity groups with guided leader’s notes and reproducible activity pages.
Each session’s leader’s guide comes with four clear steps through each session:
- Focus In
- Explore His Word
- Make It Real
- Live It Out.
These are complemented with reproducible activity pages including special needs friendly resources to ensure every child is included and made to feel welcome.
HeartShaper Is Life Changing! It . . .
• Stays true to the Bible and Integrates Bible skills into each lesson
• Helps children learn to explore God’s Word and the direction it gives them
• Teaches more than just values—children explore questions such as “What does this teach me about God?” and “Why is this story important to me?”
• Provides more than just fun and entertainment—children open their Bibles participate in interactive Bible learning and grow spiritually
• Each session works on its own – offering flexibility to use HeartShaper all year or incorporate it into a mix-and-match approach
• Makes teaching easy and learning fun
• Doesn’t stop with head knowledge—children discover how Scripture applies to their lives
• Includes special needs friendly activities that work well with all kids including those with special needs