Kiwi (“stone” In Finnish) is a tactical game of dice where the players score points by building lines of consecutive stones, either horizontally or vertically. A roll of the dice determines where you can place a stone: to stake on your own row or to block another player’s game? The player with the most points after 10 rounds wins the game. The rules to kivi are easy to master but kivi maintains its thrill throughout a game as no stone is set before the last dice have been rolled.
- Roll the dice and the battle begins
- Kivi is a game of strategy, not luck
- Place your stones correctly to win the game
- Easy to learn, hard to master
- For 2 to 4 players | 30 minutes play time | Ages 8 and up