- We will post only to residents within the UK for the moment.
- If you live outside of the UK, please get in touch and we will see what we can do.
- We offer free postage on all orders over £20.
- We offer a free ‘Click and Collect’ service.
- You have the option of paying in store with this ‘delivery’ option.
- If you click ‘Pay in store’ without payment then reservations will be held for 3 weekdays.
- If you pay before collecting, then we will hold the order for 14 days. After that we will give you a refund.
- Orders less than £20 will be £3 postage.
- An optional fee of £4.99 is suggested to help us with postage costs of large items.
- This is entirely your choice, doing so we will charge you £4.99 and this will help us greatly toward delivering your goods.
- You can select this optional if you would like tracking information too. We will also send it out on Next Day for you.
- Free postage for orders over £20 will be sent as Royal Mail 2nd Class.
We believe customers have the right to change their mind. But, due to costs we can’t offer a completely free service.
- If you change your mind, or you realise you bought the wrong edition, then you can simply email us to request and exchange. We will then respond with instructions on how to proceed.
- We will be unable to offer free postage on returns or exchanges.
- If you are due a credit, as the requested item is less than the returned item, then we will refund you in part onto your original payment method.
- If you need to pay extra to cover the difference, then we will invoice you the difference before we send out the requested goods.
- If you buy more than £50 in exchanged goods, then we will pay the postage.
- You have 14 days, after receiving the goods, to request an exchange and a further 14 days for them to arrive in our store. A new exchange period will commence after the new goods arrive.
Because of the high admin cost of running the website, we have the following returns policy:
- If you can email proof that the item arrived damaged (either due to faulty packaging or faulty goods) then we will pay the postage fee.
- Credited postage will be paid along with the refund for your item.
- If you request an exchange of goods, then BOOKS Plus will pay the delivery postage fee.
- If you need to pay extra for the goods, then you will be billed to the difference.
- If your requested replacement is less than the faulty item, then you will receive a refund to your original payment method.
- You agree that you will pay for postage to return an unwanted item.
- You have 14 days of receipt to request a returns and a further 14 days to return them by.
None of the policy outlined above will affect your statutory rights.
Please see the following pages for more information: